Charlotte joined Norvestor in 2019 from the role as Manager at PwC’s Corporate Finance and Deals Strategy teams in Bergen, gaining extensive experience within the seafood and finance sectors. Prior to that, Charlotte spent more than three years at Argentum Asset Management. Charlotte also held the positions as Chair of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Committee at NCE Finance Innovation and as Founder and President of YoungFinance.
- Norvestor, Senior Associate
- PwC Deals and Corporate Strategy, Manager
- Argentum Asset Management, Senior Associate
- Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH) - MSc in Finance
- ESSEC, France – Exchange programme
- University of Melbourne, Australia – Exchange Programme